Agate Morter and Pestal Set
Agate Morter and Pestal sets are useful when low contaminated grinding is required. Desired results can be obtained using these equipments. These are available in custom sizes and posses great strength. We take care of clients needs and requirements as well. Our rates are best in the market and quality is given utmost importance.
Agate Mortar and Pestle Set
Get Latest Price
We are leading superior quality of Agate Mortar and Pestle Set.
|Sizes Available||2inch (50 mm), 3inch (80 mm), 4inch (100 mm), 5inch (130 mm), 6inch (150 mm), 7inch|
|Composition||SiO2, MgO / CaO / Mn2O3|
|Bulk weight||1.5kg / L|
|Elastic modulus||Greater than 70Gpa|
|Colour||Cream or gray|
- No cracks, No Impurities
- Strong Resistance to wear.
- Quality Gloss, Corrosion Resistance
- Abrasive materials can be used in Acid.
- Processing of imported Raw Materials used are made with pure volume.
Advantages of an Agate Mortar and Pestle Set:
- The number one purpose of any Mortar and Pestle Set is to grind solids into fine powders but under conditions that are highly controlled as to not produce any heating effects and to minimize and control any effects due to stretching of sometimes deformable materials.
- This is probably the most ancient device one is likely to find in a modern scientific laboratory or kitchen.
- Because of the ability to control the grinding, and also to virtually eliminate contamination from the Mortar and Pestle Set itself, Agate is the preferred material and is used in laboratories and the finest kitchens worldwide to prepare delicate sauces and pastes and for the grinding of dried spices and herbs.
- From a cross-contamination and cleanliness (hygiene) standpoint if in the kitchen, the high density Agate is far more desirable than the more porous porcelain which could grow bacteria in the pores and present a health problem.
- If a Mortar and Pestle of metal construction is used, it is generally recognized that metal particles enter the ground powder, thereby presenting either a health concern or else a contaminant is precision scientific measurements are to be made on the ground powder.
Heating & Cooling Applications:
- We know that some customers have needs to do the grinding either at elevated temperatures or at low (cryogenic) temperatures. Because of thermal expansion (or contraction) effects, we cannot guarantee the Mortar and Pestle Sets against breakage when used under such conditions.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback