Pioneers in the industry, we offer digital refractometer glucose from India.
Digital Refractometer Glucose
Product Price: Rs 17,000 / PieceGet Best Price
|Weight||420 g (14.8 oz)|
|Dimensions||192 x 104 x 69 mm (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.7")|
- Ideal for the analysis of fruits, energy drinks, puddings, soy milk juices, jam, marmalade, honey, soups, jelly, tofu and condiments, The dual-level LCD displays measurement and temperature readings simultaneously,
- Automatic Temperature Compensation for accurate measurements,
- Easy measurement; place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key, BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings.
- IP65 water protection; built to perform under harsh laboratory and field conditions.
- Quick, accurate results, readings are displayed in approximately 1.5 seconds.
- Single point calibration with distilled or deionized water, Small sample size, can be as small as 2 metric drops.
- Automatic shut-off after three minutes of non-use,
- Stainless steel sample well, easy to clean and corrosion resistant, ABS thermoplastic casing.
- Range: Sugar Content 0 to 85% (by weight) (% Glucose),
- Temperature 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F),
- Resolution:Sugar Content 0.1,
- Temperature 0.1°C (0.1°F),
- Accuracy (@20°C):Sugar Content ±0.2%,
- Temperature 0.3°C (0.5°F),
- Temperature Compensation: automatic between 10 and 40°C (50 to 104°F),
- Measurement Time : approximately 1.5 seconds,
- Minimum Sample Volume:100 µL (to cover prism totally),
- Light Source: yellow LED,
- Sample Cell: stainless steel ring and flint glass prism,
- Auto-off: after three minutes of non-use,
- Battery Type/ Battery Life: 9V / approximately 5000 readings,
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback