- Our Products
- Soil Testing Kit
Soil Testing Kit
Soil Testing Kit
|Test Location||In Laboratory|
|Testing Result Duration||2 to 6 Hours|
|Standard Certification Required||Yes|
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of Soil Testing Kit, used for testing pH, Conductivity, Temperature, DO, TDS & salinity of the soil. Our range of Soil Testing Kit is widely demanded for precise readings and accurate results. Further, these are sourced from recognized manufacturers of the industry and confirms on international quality parameters.
- Soil Testing Kits with reagents for estimation of pH, phosphorous, Potassium, Nitrogen (Nitrate & Ammonia cal) & Organic Carbon (Code-Kit C/O) For 25 Soil Samples
- Soil Testing Kits with Fiber Glass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Cabinet, Borosil Glass Test Tubes for estimation of pH, Phosphorous, Potassium, Nitrogen (nitrate & ammoniacal) Organic Carbon, Reagent Sufficient to carry out 25 tests (code - kit F/O)
- Special Soil Testing Kit, with reagent for estimate of pH, Phosphorous, Potassium, Nitrogen (nitrate & Ammoniacal) Organic Carbon, (Code Kit 100 ST) for testing 100 soil Samples
- Soil Test Kit for 50 Nos Test Ech for pH, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium & Organic Carbon, Model STK - 50 B
- The Kit Can be Used to Rapidly test Soil for Following 5 Parameters
|Parameter||Range Tested by Kit||No of Tests|
4.5, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0
b) Nitrogen (N) (Kg/ha)
140, 280, 420, 560, 700
c) Phosphorus (P) Kg/ha)
|7, 14, 21, 28, 35||50|
d) Potassium (K) Kg/ha)
100, 150, 200, 250, 300
|e) Organic Carbon (%)|
0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1.0
- Kit For Acidity of Transformer, Oil ,as per IS
- Kit For Estimation of Iodine in Common Salt (NACL) Horrock's Apparatus:
- Simple Bacteriological Water Testing Kit
- Complete with kerosene heated small chamber to maintain temp. at 35ºC ( Manually Operated )
- Complete with electricity heated chamber with automatic control
- Water Testing Kit Complete,useful for NGO Centers,School & Colleges :
- Tests possible with the kit : physical parameters : Colour ,Odor,Temperature,Turbidity,Suspended Solids. Chemical
- Parameters : PH, Alkalinity , Dissolved Oxygen , Hardness , Calcium , Magnesium Chloride, Fluoride , Nitrate,
- Ammonia, Phosphate,Total Iron,Residual Chlorine, Biological Parameters : Estimation Of total Coliform,Estimation Of
- Primary Productivity ,Estimation Of Water quality using Benthic macro-invertebrates
- Chlorine Test Kit For determination of Residual Chlorine in water, Range : 0.1 to 5.0 PPM.
Soil Testing Kit
|Usage||Sand Equivalent Instrument, Soil testing kits|
Soil Testing Kits with reagents for estimation of ph, phosphorous, Potassium, Nitrogen (Nitrate Ammoniacal) Organic Carbon (Code-Kit C/O) For 25 Soil Samples Soil Testing Kits with Fibre Glass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Cabinet, Borosil Glass Test Tubes for estimation of pH, Phosphorous, Potassium,Nitrogen (nitrate ammoniacal) Organic Carbon, Reagent Sufficient to carry out 25 tests (code - kit F/O) ..Special Soil Testing Kit, with reagent for estimate of pH, Phosphorous, Potassium, Nitrogen (nitrate Ammoniacal) Organic Carbon,(Code Kit 100 ST) for testing 100 soil Samples Soil Test Kit for 50 Nos Test Ech for pH, Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium Organic Carbon, Model STK - 50 B
Soil PH & Moisture Meter With Long Probe
|Operating Temprature||5 - 50 41-122 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|pH Range||3 - 8 pH|
Operating Instructions for the Soil PH and moisture tester
Great For Quick ph & Moisture Reference of : Commercial Vineyards, Orchards, Field Produce, Nursery Planters, Lawn Maintainace Residential, Gardens, Planters. Notes :-Soil pH value is a very important factor in the production of quality crops. Most crops cannot survive in soil that is too acid or too alkaline. Therefore the correct pH reading is essential to achieve optimum results.
- To measure the pH and moisture value of different kinds of soil. Moisture: 1 8
- Resolution: 0.2 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.2 pH-Suitable for agricultural field and classroom experiments.
- Calibration: Remove oxidation from meal rings by light polishing.
- Remove any obstruction to the soil that requires testing, such as surface soil, grass, leaves, pebbles, etc. If the soil is dry or contains too much fertilizer, sprinkle some water onto the soil and leave for 25-30 minutes
- Before using the tester, be sure to thoroughly clean its metallic surface with a piece of whetting cloth. When using a brand-new tester, we advise you to insert it into the soil a few times before taking your reading. This is in order to remove any oily impurities from its metallic surface that may affect the accuracy of your soil pH or moisture reading.
- Insert the meter directly into the soil that requires testing, embedding its metallic surface completely and
tamping down the surrounding soil so that it adheres closely to the meters metallic electrode surface. About ten minutes after inserting the meter in the soil, the pointer will indicate the correct value of pH or moisture. The meter may sometimes register different values depending on the soil condition, adhesion to the meters metallic surface, moisture content, etc. Therefore it is advised you take an average of several measurements.
- Press the white/green button and the pointer will indicate the correct moisture value.
- After use, wipe the plates clean of soil or moisture.
- Soften the soil in the spot to be tested. Never force of jab meter into hard earth. Do not leave the metal part of the tester in the soil for too long (no longer than one hour) or it will damage the metallic surface.Make sure the metallic surface is clean and dry before storing.Do not measure liquids. This tester is not designed for measuring liquid. If liquids enter the unit and contact the circuitry, damage can occur which will not be covered by the guarantee.
- Do not attempt to remove the metal tip. If it loosens, tighten it by turning it clockwise.Do not use the tester near magnetic objects, and keep it away from other metallic objects. Do not hold the tester with fingers on Metallic surface. Fingerprints are greasy and reduce the flow of current