Thermometers Laboratory Glass
|Usage / Application||Oral Rectal & Underarm|
- Optimum strength
- Rugged construction
- Anti corrosive
|Range (degree C)||0 C To 600 C|
|Size(inches)||100 (H) X 56(W) X 230(D)mm|
- °C/°F Selection
- Laser Target Pointer Selection
- Automatic Data Hold Function
- Auto Power Off
- White Backlit LCD display
- Over range indication
- Max. Min record Trigger Lock
- Adjustable Emissivity Type K temperature measurements
- Standard cessories: Carrying Case
- Dimension: 100 (H) X 56(W) X 230(D)mm
Portable Digital Thermometer
We are offering a wide range of Portable Digital Thermometer.
- One Hour Auto Shut Off, 133mm Stainless Steel Sensor Probe with 1 metre wire.
- Protective Plastic Cap for Stainless Steel with Pocket Clip
- Stand on back unit and Sensor wire Compartment
- ON/OFF °F/°C HI/LOW Alarm Function
- Max/Min (°F/°C) memory recalling
- Alarm Beep Sound at High or Low Temperature Unit
- Temperature Unit °F/°C Selectable
- Data hold / Test Function Selectable
- Low Battery Indicator
- 1 sec Normal Temperature Sensing Time
Laboratory Glass Thermometers
Backed by rich industry experience, we offer diverse range of Thermometers Laboratory Glass. This is a an instrument for measuring the temperature levels of various things such as human body, electrical appliances, cold storage etc. Most common type of thermometer is mercury-filled ,which is used for ascertaining the fever levels of patients. Simple thermometers usually consist of a temperature scale and glass tube filled with liquid solutions such as mercury, lead, alcohol etc. Advanced thermometers use digital screen to display temperature of the places, melting and boiling points of metals and other objects.
- Optimum quality
"For more details see attachment"